Thridhala Realty Services has extensive transactional and advisory capabilities built on years experience in commercial real estate. By determining a client’s true occupancy costs, we empower our clients to maximize the value of their real estate investment.
Our broad portfolio of real estate services include leasing of office space in all prime and sub-prime business districts of Hyderabad, secunderabed and other prime cities of India. Each assignment is consistently completed using best practices with professional approach, while generating the quality results our clients. We have represented many top Indian and Multinational / Foreign Companies from different segments such as Information Technology, Consulting, Insurance, Banking and Finance, Trading, Print, Advertising and Media, Non-profit, Medical etc.
If you are planning to expand your facilities or when there is a requirement to set up exclusive team for short term assignments or your permanent office is not yet ready for occupation then arises the requirement to move in temporary office facility. The short term office spaces with complete facility gives you flexibility to operate without time limits or long operation commitment.
- Cost Savings and Easy Budgeting (No Capital Expenditure required)
- Office management (You don`t have to worry about Security, maintenance, cleaning and furniture)
- Business Support Facilities (Professionally staffed Reception, call answering, Secretarial services, meeting room hire at enhanced rates, IT and Telecom services and support)
- Flexible and tailored office solutions (Short agreements makes it easy to move in to your office)
- Serviced office at great value, with a luxury fit out and small independent setup means that you will be looked after with a personal touch.
Who Uses Serviced Offices?
New Business Start Ups - Benefit from the flexibility and support of a serviced office.
Special Projects - Companies or individuals with a specific project or case-load.
Individuals - For an office close to home.
International Companies - Entering or expanding in the Indian market.
'IT Park & SEZ'
The ITES and BPO Sector has been much on the lime light
over the course of years in India. One of the key reasons is the
availability of basic infrastructural facilities and competitive rates. The
Standard IT Parks coupled with SEZ benefits make the business far more
lucrative. The real estate market in India is very conducive and the finest
companies are present here.
Most of the BPO's don't want to block money in the form of fixed assets. They prefer renting the space rather than buying it. One of the causes is the future prospects of BPO industry. They may have to shift location / expansion to a more lucrative location in future.
A majority of IT / ITeS activity in India is concentrated in seven cities in India. With concerted development efforts of a wider base of cities / towns, the geographical spread of IT / ITeS activity is gradually expanding to cover tier II cities such as Hyderabad / Secunderabad.
Various companies have chosen to locate their operations in one or more of these seven cities based on parameters such as:
- Leveraging local experience and assets
- Spreading to reach right skills at right costs
- Business continuity requirements.
Industrial / Warehouse Leasing
Thridhala Realty Services Realty Services is known as one the most dependable organizations involved in offering best solution for Industrial Warehouse Leasing to various Corporate Clients. We strive hard to understand our clients’ need and recommend them to select the best place which matches their requirements.
Our affiliates know the best commercial places of HYDERABAD, SECUNDERABAD and other primary places in and out. We can help our Customers in figuring out the area for small manufacturer to big ones beginning area from 3000 sq ft to any number. Also, we provide built-to-suit options for our customers who have specific need in their mind for commercial places of their own choice.
Advantages Of Our Industrial Warehouse Leasing Services
- We help you in expanding your business by adding more equipment as per the requirements
- We help you in resizing by switching process or starting outsource
- We help you in finding or adding new locations
- Provide flexibility in paying rent month-to-month or extending the lease for lower rates
We serve to various industrial sectors that comprise
- The primary sector, largely raw material extraction industries such as mining and farming
- The secondary sector, involving refining, construction, and manufacturing
- The tertiary sector, which deals with services (such as law and medicine) and distribution of manufactured goods
- The quaternary sector, a relatively new type of knowledge industry focusing on technological research, design and development such as computer programming, and biochemistry.